Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Time

And a snowy day when we pull the kids behind the Rhino.

Wade than has his birthday. He is such a better person than I am and such my hero.










After Christmas two days later we got married 7 years ago. Who gets married two days after Christmas? Its such a busy time that its easily not celebrated. But Four Houses later, One Big move to Wyoming, Two fathers passing away and Three kids later we are still very much in love. Infact more today than yesterday.


2 comments:

Nacey family said...

I forgot that it was your anniversary. Congrats! 7 years, can you believe it? You guys are awesome.

Melanie Chambers said...

Holy Crap! YOU have a blog and I found you. I don't have your phone number or your email or your address and I am just pleased as punch that jen started a blog finally and she had your address on there. So yay! Your family is adorable. I can't believe you had a third child. Check out our blog chloeblue.blogspot Love yah, Mel